|• Are you excited about your family and want to share
that excitement with others? This site is for you.
• Do you love your family, but sometimes get a little overwhelmed? This
site is for you.
• Have you struggled with frustration because you’d like to love being
a part of your family but feel more defeat than connection? This site is
Ever feel all alone in trying to figure out how
to make your family work? In the past, extended
families were a wealth of knowledge and wise counsel as couples
moved through the stages of newlywed, infants, children, and teens. Each
stage brought new challenges, but there was someone to ask for guidance
and offer support. Today, families face the same challenges plus
many more such as blended families and single
parenthood but often feel they are all alone. Sometimes,
each of us just needs a place where we can find direction and encouragement.
Your Family Matters was
created to help families connect with others in their life stage.
Here, you'll find answers for coping with challenges you face along
with encouragement for enjoying the opportunities you are given.
• Speakers for your group or organization
• Marriage and parenting classes
• Family consultations for asking your private questions—in person
or by email
• Website featuring a weekly newsletter with insights on specific family
issues and resource page to guide you to helpful information from a variety
• Full day workshops—here or at your location
Through all these we hope to give you tips and encouragement
for all your family ups and downs as well as humorous takes on family
Please know—we know we are not perfect nor
do we have all the answers, especially regarding the unique situation
and direction for your family. Only you can be the expert on your
family. But, if you are seeking support and information and we can
offer tips or resources to guide your way, it would be our pleasure.
Thanks for visiting YourFamilyMatterstous.com